REBEL AV Los Angeles, California
SEPTEMBER 2023 (1 Month)
TRAILER EDITOR (FREELANCE)
Located in downtown LA’s Historic Petroleum Building, REBEL is a bold and innovative advertising agency for Motion Pictures, Broadcast, Streaming, Social, Digital, and Commercials. We strive to think outside the box, break rules, and challenge the predictable.
Was hired short-term freelance to crank out some TV Spots for the month of September 2023 to provide more editorial coverage.
THE REFINERY CREATIVE Sherman Oaks, California
NOVEMBER 2020 - APRIL 2023 (2.5 Years)
The Refinery is an award-winning advertising agency specializing in Digital, A/V, Motion, and Interactive campaigns for the entertainment industry. By combining the intense creativity of a boutique shop with the scalability and service of a much larger team, we're proud to have created what has become one of the select go-to agencies for Theatrical, Broadcast Television, Home Entertainment, and Digital Interactive clients.
Clients include Disney, Sony, Universal, Warner Bros, Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, AMC, Bravo, ABC, Dimension Films, Focus Features, Fox, Genius Products, HBO, Oxygen, The Weinstein Company, TNT, and Paramount.
Daily Duties at The Refinery Include:
• Conceptualize and edit Film Trailers, Teasers, TV Spots, Featurettes, Creative Content, Sizzle Reels, and Digital Spots. Cultivated a relentless work ethic by working through countless weekends and holidays to meet tight deadlines. Always willing to stay late on weeknights and pull the occasional all-nighter when necessary.
EDITED FOR THE FOLLOWING TITLES:
• She-Hulk (2022) Disney+
• Orphan First Kill (2022) Paramount Pictures
• Pinocchio (2022) Disney+
• Monarch (2022) Fox Broadcast
• CBS Sizzle (2022) CBS
• Jimmy Kimmel (2022) ABC
• Top Gear America (2022) MotorTrend
• Home Economics (2022) ABC
• MasterChef (2022) Fox Broadcast
• Ambulance (2022) Fox Broadcast
• Cruella (2021) Disney
• The Masked Singer (2022) Fox Broadcast
• The Misfits (2021) The Avenue / Paramount
• Hanna Season 3 (2021) Amazon Prime
• Promised Land (2022) ABC
• Celebrity Wheel of Fortune (2021) ABC
• Rumble (2021) Paramount
• The Refinery's Sizzle Reel (2021)
WILD CARD | 3AM Culver City, California
NOVEMBER 2019 - MAY 2020 (7 Months)
ASSISTANT TRAILER EDITOR / FINISHER
Wild Card is an award-winning entertainment advertising agency specializing in theatrical film marketing.
Located in Culver City, CA, Founder and Editor Nick Temple and his team make up this diverse group of highly skilled editors, graphic designers, and music supervisors. who work with filmmakers across all major studios to develop teasers, trailers, and TV spots for major feature films and television shows.
Wild Card has proudly worked on a range of titles including blockbuster franchises like Planet of the Apes, X-Men, Transformers and Avatar, animated titles like Rio 2 and Book of Life, and other projects including HBO’s True Detective, Disney’s Maleficent and Warner Bros’ Great Gatsby.
Daily Duties at Wild Card Include:
• Post and email creative cuts to studio clients
• Make editorial changes and revisions from client notes
• Set up fiber lines - Patch in and black out
• Create picture preps and audio preps for finishing
• Post preps to finishing houses
• Communicate clearly and promptly with finishes houses
• Sync and export features to project specs with split audio
• Export trailers and teasers for testing specs
• Transcode and ingest dailies
• Scene Assemblies
• Record ADR and voiceovers
• Dialogue breakdowns
• Set up business development meetings for the CEO via personal contacts and cold outreach
Assistant Editor Experience at Wild Card:
• Dune (2021) Warner Bros.
• The Last Dual (2021) 20th Century Studios
• West Side Story (2021) 20th Century Studios
• Morbius (2022) Sony Pictures
• Venom 2: Let There Be Carnage (2021) Sony Pictures
• Black Widow (2021) Marvel Studios
• Free Guy (2021) 20th Century Studios
• The New Mutants (2020) 20th Century Studios
• Bad Boys For Life (2020) Sony Pictures
• Antebellum (2020) Lionsgate
• Extraction (2020) Netflix
• Helstrom (2020) Hulu / Marvel
• Breathe: Into The Shadows (2020) Amazon Prime: India
• Foundation (2021) Apple TV
• Little Fires Everywhere (2020) Hulu
• The Old Guard (2020) Netflix
• Brave New World (2020) Peacock
• Defending Jacob (2020) Apple TV
• The Handmaid's Tale - Season 4 (2020) Hulu
• Peter Rabbit 2 (2020) Sony Pictures
• Everybody's Talking About Jamie (2021) 20th Century Studios
• Artemis Fowl (2020) Disney
• Queen & Slim (2019) Universal Pictures
• Richard Jewell (2019) Warner Bros.
• See (2019) Apple TV
HEART SLEEVE CREATIVE West Hollywood, California
NOVEMBER 2018 - NOVEMBER 2019 (1 Year)
ASSISTANT TRAILER EDITOR / FINISHER
Heart Sleeve Creative is a Trailer House & Creative Agency that specializes in the producing and editing of trailers and marketing campaigns for major studio and independent films.
Specific Roles & Duties:
• Create all deliverables & preps for in-house & out-of-house finishes.
• Overcutting, Social Re-Sizes, Transcoding, Posting cuts to clients, etc.
• Assist Edit TV & Digital Spots
• Design, manage & update the company's website
• Design Pitch Decks & Presentations for Client 360 Marketing Campaigns
• Film and Edit social media videos for the agency's digital marketing.
• Generate leads, set up introductory meetings and grow the organization's brand in new strategic ways
Assistant Editor Experience at Heart Sleeve:
• John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (2019) Lionsgate
• Hellboy (2019) Lionsgate / Summit
• Brightburn (2019) Sony Pictures
• Grudge (2020) Sony / Screen Gems
• Get Out (2019) FXX
• Countdown (2019) STX Entertainment
• Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2019) FX
• The Dead Lands (2019) Shudder
• Them That Follow (2018) The Orchard / 1091 Media
• The Intruder (2019) Sony / Screen Gems
• Brahms: The Boy 2 (2019) STX Entertainment
• Watson (2019) The Orchard / 1091 Media
• The Possession of Hannah Grace (2018) Sony
• The Hummingbird Project (2018) The Orchard / 1091 Media
• El Angel (2018) The Orchard / 1091 Media
• The New Romantic (2018) The Orchard / 1091 Media
• The Party's Just Beginning (2018) The Orchard / 1091 Media
• Savage Youth (2018) The Orchard / 1091 Media
• Long Dumb Road (2018) Universal Pictures
• Piercing (2018) Universal Pictures
• 2019 Internal Sizzle Reel for Lionsgate
• 2019 CinemaCon Sizzle Reel for David Harbour (Lionsgate)
• 2019 CinemaCon Sizzle Reel for Jamie Lee Curtis (Lionsgate)
LIVEBAD Hollywood, California
July 2018 - PRESENT
FOUNDER / CREATIVE DIRECTOR
Conceptualized and developed a direct-to-consumer brand. This showcases Antonello’s ability to create concepts from nothing and execute them into presentable, bold, disruptive and engaging ideas for a consumer-facing brand.
PACE PICTURES Hollywood, California
AUGUST 2017 - NOVEMBER 2018 (1 Year & 3mos)
FILM EDITOR & MARKETING MANAGER
Antonello worked at Pace Pictures, a post production company specializing in feature films, television shows and music videos.
• Film Editor: for live concert performances and promos of Coldplay, Muse, Gorillaz, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Eric Church, The Weeknd, Post Malone, Elton John, Tove Lo and much more that was filmed entirely in Virtual Reality for clients such as, Live Nation, Samsung, Austin City Limits, Coachella, Lollapalooza, and Stagecoach.
• Business Development & Marketing - Generated legitimate leads for new studio clients via cold outreach. Antonello handled and oversaw all of the marketing for Pace Pictures by designing their website, social media pages and providing PR agencies approved marketing materials that he produced and created in house.
• Assistant Film Editor - Pearl In Paradise - Client: Hallmark Channel
• Assistant Film Editor - Rob Zombie's "Three From Hell" - Client: Lionsgate
• Assistant Film Editor - Holiday In The Wild - Client: Netflix & MPCA
• Assistant Film Editor - Grand-Daddy Day Care - Client: Universal Pictures
• Assistant Film Editor - Christmas At The Palace - Client Hallmark Channel
• Assistant Film Editor - Silver Lake - Produced by Pace Pictures
Pace Pictures consists of 4 edit bays, 2 color suites, 1 recording booth, 1 theater room, 1 Dolby Atmos Mix Stage as well as 30,000 sq ft of office space.
THUNDER STUDIOS Los Angeles, California
FEBRUARY 2015 - AUGUST 2017 (2.5 Years)
MARKETING PRODUCER & EDITOR
Antonello worked full time for Thunder Studios as one of their in-house creative content producers where he spent most of his time executing and editing marketing content for the studio itself as well as client projects. In addition to his production work, Antonello simultaneously assisted in the sales and operations department by executing outreach lead development and making sure customers were happy.
Thunder Studios is a full-service independent production studio in Long Beach, California comprising 20 stages, a backlot, and ample parking. The Studio itself exceeds 150,000 square feet with the backlot totaling an additional 60,000 square feet. Thunder’s stages can accommodate all types and sizes of production including feature length films, television shows, music videos, commercials, and still photography.
• Field Producer & Editor - On Air + Style (2017) - Client: Shaun White, Verizon go90, Air + Style.
• Behind The Scenes Filmer & Editor - Come Swim (2017) Client: Kristen Stewart, Starlight Partners, Scott Free Productions
• Behind The Scenes Filmer - 9/11 (2017) Client: Forefront Media Group
PROMOTIONAL PRODUCTIONS Buffalo, New York
SEPTEMBER 2010 - APRIL 2015 (5 Years)
FOUNDER / PRODUCER
In 2010, Antonello started a production company under the name Promotional Productions, LLC based in his hometown of Buffalo, New York. Within just a few years, he was able to produce commercials for some of Buffalo's most well known restaurants, hospitals, car dealerships, fashion shows and law firms. In 2014, Antonello decided to move to Los Angeles which eventually resulted in him selling Promotional Productions in order to pursue his next chapter in his career.