- For Wireless Speedlite Setups
- For Canon Cameras w/ Multi-Function Shoe
- Powered Directly from Camera
- No Battery or Cabling Required
- 5 Groups or 15 Individual Speedlites
- 98.4' Wireless Range
- Settings Adjustment via Camera
Dedicated to select Canon cameras featuring a Multi-Function Shoe, such as the Canon R3, the ST-E10 Speedlite Transmitter is a compact, lightweight transmitter capable of triggering up to five groups or 15 individual Speedlites within a 98.4' range. Connecting directly to the Multi-Function Shoe, it doesn't require any batteries or cable connections for use, and there is a more reliable connection this way compared to line-of-sight transmissions.
By streamlining the design and removing the battery and ports, the ST-E10 also features an impressively compact and lightweight design with an intuitive single-button interface that enables making settings adjustments via the camera's own menu system or a connected mobile device.
• Compatible with Canon cameras featuring a Multi-Function Shoe, such as the Canon R3, this transmitter digitally connects to the camera via this shoe and also receives power from it; no batteries or connection cables required.
• Control and change settings for five independent groups or for up to 15 individual Speedlites.
• Wireless radio system uses 2-way radio wave communication for enhanced communication among units, including the ability to change settings such as mode, power, ratios, and recycle status, with a transmission distance of up to 98.4'.
• Menu button works in conjunction with the camera's own menu system, and flash settings adjustments can be made via the camera interface.
• Flash settings can also be adjusted via a mobile device that is paired to the camera and running the Canon Camera Connect app.